- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 5 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Valley of the Kings and the Colossi of Memnon
- See the tombs of King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, TutAnkhAmon, Ramssess VI & Amonhotep II
- Explore the Temple of Hatshpsute the only pharaonic woman to reign over ancient Egypt
The valley represents the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial and there are many kings buried in this valley. The most famous tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and Amonhotep II.
We follow this by a visit to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, also known as El Dir El Bahari. The temple was built by Queen Hatshepsut, the daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty (approximately 1490-1469 B.C). She was the only pharaonic woman to reign over ancient Egypt.
We continue our day tour to the Colossi of Memnon which are remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III.
Around noon-afternoon we will transfer you back to your hotel or Nile Cruise in Luxor.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Snacks Bag
- All service charges & taxes
- Any extras not mentioned above
- Any optional addons- eg entry to Tutankhamoun's Tomb
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.