- duration 7 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 1-60 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the most beautiful sites of Upper Egypt: Karnak, Luxor, Edfu, Philae, Kom Ombo
- Spectacular Sound and Light Show at the Karnak Temple Complex .
- Meet villagers in Aswan and Luxor and discover their culture and customs
- Enjoy a tuktuk ride in the heart of typical villages
The cradle of all civilizations—ancient Egypt—has fascinated humankind forever. Since the dawn of time, explorers, diplomats, writers, and painters have used the fertile banks of the Nile as inspiration for their work. Even today, we still seek the answers to the mysteries found within the pharaohs’ tombs. Over two thousand years of history are waiting for you on a cruise that promises exciting, spectacular, and unforgettable discoveries. Majestic temples, tombs, pyramids, and lively villages dot the Nile Valley landscapes from Luxor to Aswan. Wind down from your everyday grind and step way back in time on a cruise through Upper Egypt.
Day 1: Luxor
Day 2: Luxor - Esna - Edfu
Day 3: Edfu - Kom Ombo - Aswan
Day 4: Aswan
Day 5: Aswan - Kom Ombo
Day 6: Kom Ombo
Day 7: Luxor
Day 8: Luxor
- All meals included - DRINKS INCLUDED with meals
- Official welcome from the captain and crew
- Tour leader or cruise director on board
- Refined local cuisine
- Headsets are included for excursions
- Onboard activities and/or lectures
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees included
- Any international flights to Luxor and from Kom Ombo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cruise On The Nile: The Land Of The Pharaohs (port-to-port Cruise) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cruise On The Nile: The Land Of The Pharaohs (port-to-port Cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 August 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cruise On The Nile: The Land Of The Pharaohs (port-to-port Cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cruise On The Nile: The Land Of The Pharaohs (port-to-port Cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.