- Sightseeing tour
- Local culture
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tour Queen Hatshepsut Temple and Colossi of Memnon in Luxor
- Tombs of Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, TutAnkhAmon, Ramssess VI, Mrenptah and Amonhotepll
- Karnak Temple dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu
You will then be transferred by private A/C vehicle to the West Bank where you will visit the Valley Of The Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial.
There are many kings buried in this valley. The most well-known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII.
We pay a visit to the temple of Queen Hatshepsut, also known as El Dir El Bahari. The temple was built by Queen Hatshepsut, the daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt for about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty (approximately 1490-1469 B.C). She was the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt.
Then continue your day tour to the Colossi of Memnon which is the remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III.
Lunch Break at a local restaurants based on full meal for each person, but beverages are not included.
Then transfer to the East Bank visits in Luxor to continue your day tour visiting Karnak Temple, the greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu.
Finish your day tour by visiting the Temple Of Luxor. It was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramses' II during the 19th Dynasty.
Later you will be driven back to your hotel in Luxor. The tour can also be ended at Luxor airport.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Licensed English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch at a good quality restaurant
- All service charges & taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry inside Tomb of King Tutankamoun
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.