- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 5 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Luxor and Karank temples
- Private Guided Tour with an Egyptologist
Then you will be transferred by private A/C vehicle to the East Bank where you will visit Karnak Temple. Karnak is the greatest example of worship dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. We spend around 3 hours here.
We continue our day tour by visiting the Temple of Luxor. It was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty.
These ancient sites depict a part of history that would have been completely forgotten had these temples not been around to remind us of the history of civilization.
Later you will be driven back to your hotel in Luxor or to the Luxor airport.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Licensed English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Snack bags
- All service charges & taxes
- Any extras
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.