- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the major sites of Luxor in just two days
- Visit the Valley of the Kings
- Explore the Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut
- See the great Karnak temple complex
Explore the incredibly fascinating Valley of Kings, home to the tomb of Tutankhamen and more than 60 other royals. Wander through the temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the first feminist the only indigenous woman ruler of Egypt, who was a bringer of peace and prosperity. Visit Karnak Temple complex, the largest temple on earth. Explore Luxor temple and so much more.
We are flexible to change anything in the itinerary to suit your budget and travel dates to Egypt.
Day 1: Visit the Karnak & Luxor temples
Day 2: Visit Luxor West Bank, Valley of the Kings & more
- 1 night at 5-star hotel in Luxor
- All taxes
- Entrance fees
- Transportation in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Qualified Egyptologist
- All transfers as mentioned
- Meet and assist at the airport upon arrival and departure
- Lunches during the tour at a local restaurant
- International flights
- Any extras not mentioned
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.