- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- age_requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore South Luangwa and Kafue National Parks
- Encounter large carnivores plus critically endangered species such as the African wild dog
- Enjoy some of the best cheetah and leopard viewing opportunities in the whole of Africa
- Stay in luxury safari camps
Start your wildlife safari adventure from South Luangwa National Park, one of the best safari destinations in the continent. Stay in three luxury safari camps inside the national park and explore remote areas on foot, tracking big game and birdlife with an expert guide.
Then head for Zambia’s oldest and largest (yet least visited) national park, Kafue, to experience untouched wilderness. Enjoy the sights of sprinting cheetah and a variety of other wild animals before its time to head home.
This wildlife-focused itinerary offers a variety of different safari experiences, including morning, evening and night games drives as well as walking safaris, canoe safaris, river cruises and much more making it an ultimate Zambia safari adventure. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Land in Lusaka & transfer to South Luangwa National Park
Day 2: Explore South Luangwa National Park
Day 3: South Luangwa National Park safari continues
Day 4: Explore South Luangwa National Park
Day 5: South Luangwa National Park continues
Day 6: Bush walking in South Luangwa National Park
Day 7: Last day in South Luangwa National Park
Day 8: South Luangwa National Park – Kafue National Park
Day 9: Explore Kafue National Park
Day 10: Kafue National Park game drive
Day 11: Kafue National Park continues
Day 12: Kafue National Park – Lusaka and departure
- Transport: Pickup and drop-off. Private chauffeur transfers & domestic flights
- Accommodation in luxury safari camps as per the itinerary
- Full-board meals at all accommodation, including drinks (except premium brands)
- Experienced, local, English-speaking tour guides
- Entry fees to both the national parks
- Professional local staff with fair salaries
- International flights
- Visas and travel insurance
- Activities and excursions mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature, including laundry and phone calls
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.