- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- National parks
- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover remote areas of South Luangwa National Park
- Enjoy walking safaris with expert guides
- Experience river activities on the Lower Zambezi
- Stay at Islands of Siankaba, located on two private islands in the middle of the Zambezi
Start at South Luangwa National Park, where you will stay in remote areas only accessible on foot. Then, head to North Luangwa National Park, where there are no permanent camps and only a handful of walking safari operators, making this trip a truly exclusive experience and a great opportunity to see Zambia’s recently re-introduced rhino population.
Next, it’s Lower Zambezi National Park, which offers incredible wildlife-watching, stunning riverside scenery and a stay in a thatched chalet with elephants munching on acacia trees nearby. Your Zambia tour ends in Livingstone, the home of Victoria Falls, where you’ll escape the crowds with a luxury stay on a private island in the Zambezi River.
Join us to discover Zambia’s truly untouched wilderness. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Lusaka arrival & transfer to South Luangwa National Park
Day 2: Explore South Luangwa National Park
Day 3: South Luangwa National Park continues
Day 4: South Luangwa National Park: Transfer to Chikoko Trails
Day 5: Last day in South Luangwa National Park
Day 6: South Luangwa National Park – North Luangwa National Park
Day 7: Explore North Luangwa National Park
Day 8: North Luangwa National Park continues
Day 9: North Luangwa National Park – Lower Zambezi National Park
Day 10: Explore Lower Zambezi National Park
Day 11: Lower Zambezi National Park continues
Day 12: Lower Zambezi National Park – Livingstone (Victoria Falls)
Day 13: Explore Livingstone (Victoria Falls)
Day 14: Explore Livingstone (Victoria Falls)
Day 15: Return to Lusaka for international flight
- Pickup and drop-off transfer. Domestic flights as per the itinerary
- Accommodation as stated on the itinerary
- Full board at all accommodation, including drinks (except premium brands)
- Professional local staff with fair salaries
- Entry fees to national parks and reserves plus conservation levies
- Local, English-speaking tour guides
- One trip to either the Zambian or the Zimbabwean side of Victoria Falls per stay
- A curio market shopping tour at the top of Victoria Falls, courtesy of Islands of Siankaba
- International flights
- Travel insurance
- Activities and excursions mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.