- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spot wildlife in Zambia’s best national parks
- Explore untouched wilderness with your family during safari trips
- Enjoy childfriendly safari activities, including survival skills & weaving workshops
- See the massive Victoria Falls, the largest waterfall on the planet
In South Luangwa, you’ll take part in game drives (morning, evening and nighttime) and walking safaris in one of Africa’s most renowned wildlife-watching destinations. Moving on to Kafue, Zambia’s oldest and largest national park, you can enjoy remote wilderness in this less-visited safari destination.
Finally, in Lower Zambezi National Park, you can take your safari experience to the next level with a sunset river cruise. Your last few days will be spent at the legendary Victoria Falls, where you can enjoy a wide range of optional, family-friendly outdoor activities.
Your family’s comfort comes first and we’ve specifically selected family-friendly safari lodges and camps, which provide convenience for those travelling with children, on top of warm Zambian hospitality. Some camps offer child-friendly safari activities as well as first aid lessons, survival skills and weaving workshops, whilst others include babysitting services for when you need some peace.
A memorable adventure for kids and parents alike, this Zambia family holiday has plenty to see and do for all ages. Please note that the price of this tour is per family. We will request for the details of your family members after you book this trip for one person.
Day 1: Lusaka arrival & transfer to South Luangwa NP
Day 2: Explore South Luangwa National Park
Day 3: South Luangwa National Park continues
Day 4: South Luangwa National Park: night game drive
Day 5: South Luangwa National Park – Kafue National Park
Day 6: Explore Kafue National Park
Day 7: Kafue National Park continues
Day 8: Kafue National Park: Final day
Day 9: Kafue National Park – Lower Zambezi National Park
Day 10: Explore Lower Zambezi National Park
Day 11: Lower Zambezi National Park continues
Day 12: Lower Zambezi National Park – Livingstone (Victoria Falls)
Day 13: Explore Livingstone (Victoria Falls)
Day 14: Livingstone (Victoria Falls) continues
Day 15: Livingstone (Victoria Falls) – Lusaka & departure
- Private pickup and drop-off transfers & domestic flights
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Full board at most accommodation, including some drinks (this does not apply to Flatdogs Camp)
- Professional local staff with fair salaries
- Entry fees to national parks and reserves, conservation levies & game-viewing activities
- Experienced, local English-speaking guides
- A full-day trip to Livingstone and Victoria Falls from Chundukwa (entry fees not included)
- Sunset river cruise from Chundukwa
- International flights
- Activities and excursions mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.