- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Stay in exclusive, small luxury bushcamps
- Exceptional guided walking safaris in rich game areas
- Travel with expert local guides
The jewel in Zambia's national parks is South Luangwa, with over 9000 square kilometres of untouched wilderness, ox-bow lagoons, riverine vegetation and amazing accommodation. This is the place to enjoy a spectacular walking safari with expert guides, moving on from one magnificent small camp to the next. You will experience Africa's wildlife up close and at eye level. The park is home to elephant, buffalo, hippo, zebra and giraffe, as well as lion and hyena to name but a few, but perhaps its most famous residents are the leopard and the most colourful bird life in southern Africa. This is a Premium adventure in every sense as each night we relax in the most exclusive, small luxury bush camps in Africa.
Day 1: Start Lusaka; fly to Mfuwe; transfer to our luxury lodge.
Day 2-6: Walking safaris and game drives in South Luangwa N.P.; time is split between
two luxury bush camps.
Day 7: Return to Mfuwe.*
Day 8: Short flight back to Lusaka.
- All accommodation
- 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
- Travel by 4WD, internal flight and on foot
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- 2 nights well-equipped lodge with en suite facilities, 5 nights exclusive luxury bushcamp with en suite facilities
- Reasonable fitness required
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Lusaka are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this South Luangwa Walking Safari tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 283+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South Luangwa Walking Safari tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 808 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 25 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
South Luangwa Walking Safari tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South Luangwa Walking Safari tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.