- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit South Luangwa and Lower Zambezi National Parks
- Enjoy game drives, river activities and walking safaris
- Spot elephants, hippos, buffalo, giraffe, and a variety of birdlife
- Go for a sunset cruise on the Zambezi River
Start this trip in South Luangwa National Park, where you’ll be able to take part in morning, evening and night game drives, which offers the unique opportunity to see nocturnal predators, such as big cats, come to life. Spot elephants, hippos, buffalos, giraffes and a variety of birdlife during walking safaris. Take a trip to Kawaza village to learn about the region’s handmade textile products. Feel free to buy some souvenirs if you want to.
Moving on to Lower Zambezi National Park, the safari adventure continues with more game drives and bush walks as well as river activities along the Zambezi. Drift down the currents in a canoe, past crocodiles, hippos and wild animals on the riverbank. You can also book an optional fishing excursion and go out in search of the prized tigerfish if you want to.
This week-long, whirlwind safari tour of Zambia’s duo of national parks offers an action-packed holiday of wildlife watching by road, river and on foot, leaving you eager to return again in the future.
Day 1: Land in Lusaka & transfer to South Luangwa National Park
Day 2: Explore South Luangwa National Park
Day 3: South Luangwa National Park safari continues
Day 4: South Luangwa National Park & Kawaza village trip
Day 5: South Luangwa National Park – Lower Zambezi National Park
Day 6: Explore Lower Zambezi National Park
Day 7: Lower Zambezi National Park continues
Day 8: Lower Zambezi National Park – Lusaka Airport (flight)
- Transport: Domestic flight tickets. Pickup and drop-off. Private chauffeur transfers
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Full-board meals at all accommodation, including some drinks
- Experienced, local English-speaking guides
- Professional local staff with fair salaries
- Entrance fees to the national parks and reserves mentioned on the itinerary & conservation levies
- Wildlife safari and game-viewing activities as well as walking safaris. In-house activities at safari camps, including a sunset cruise trip
- International flights
- Visas and travel insurance
- Activities and excursions mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature, including laundry and phone calls
- Earn US$ 242+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.