- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore some of Zambia's most famous national parks
- Enjoy walking safaris in South Luangwa National Park
- Sail in a canoe down the Zambezi River
- See the mighty Victoria Falls
Start this 15-day, private, guided tour in South Luangwa, one of Africa’s most renowned wildlife-watching destinations, staying in two gorgeous safari camps decked out in luxury. South Luangwa is one of the best destinations in Zambia for a walking safari and you’ll also have the opportunity to meet the Kunda people in the local village of Kawaza.
Then, you’ll move on to Lower Zambezi National Park, staying right on the banks of the mighty Zambezi. Your luxury tour of Zambia ends in Livingstone, home to the iconic Victoria Falls, where you’ll stay on a private island suite on the river and take a helicopter ride over the falls for breathtaking views.
This two-week Zambia trip combines some of the most remote, fascinating destinations in the country with stays in world-class accommodation and exclusive activities and is the perfect way to explore the country’s highlights in style.
Day 1: Lusaka arrival & transfer to South Luangwa National Park
Day 2: Explore South Luangwa National Park
Day 3: South Luangwa National Park continues
Day 4: South Luangwa National Park: Transfer to Tena Tena
Day 5: Explore South Luangwa National Park
Day 6: South Luangwa National Park
Day 7: South Luangwa National Park – Lower Zambezi National Park
Day 8: Explore Lower Zambezi National Park
Day 9: Lower Zambezi National Park continues
Day 10: Lower Zambezi National Park: Final Day
Day 11: Lower Zambezi National Park – Livingstone (Victoria Falls)
Day 12: Explore Livingstone (Victoria Falls)
Day 13: Explore Livingstone (Victoria Falls)
Day 14: Livingstone (Victoria Falls) continues
Day 15: Livingstone – Lusaka & international flight home
- Private pickup and drop off. Domestic flights as per the itinerary. Return helicopter transfers from Royal Chundu
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Full board at all accommodation, including drinks (except premium brands)
- Professional local staff with fair salaries
- Entry fees to national parks and reserves and conservation levies
- Local, English-speaking tour guides
- Daily sunset river cruise at Royal Chundu
- In-house activities at Royal Chundu: bird safaris, fishing, canoeing, Victoria Falls tour (excluding entrance fee) & cultural tour
- Game-viewing activities
- International flights
- Visas and travel insurance
- Activities and excursions mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.