- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- National parks
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 15 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy game drives and walking safaris in South Luangwa National Park
- Experience a sunset river cruise in Lower Zambezi National Park
- Visit Victoria Falls, one of the most famous natural wonders in the world
- Stay in luxury safari camps and lodges
You’ll cover the highlights of Zambia, beginning with South Luangwa National Park. Spot the park’s famous big game species on game drives, walking safaris and even night game drives (this national park is one of only a few on the continent that allows game drives after dark).
Next, it’s Lower Zambezi National Park, known for canoe safaris, fishing trips and gorgeous sunset river cruises. Your Zambia safari holiday ends in the historic town of Livingstone, which is also the gateway to Victoria Falls, one of the seven wonders of the natural world.
If you’re looking to get off the beaten safari track, explore game-rich national parks on foot and feel the fresh spray of the world’s largest waterfall on your face, then Zambia is the perfect destination for your adventure.
Day 1: Land in Lusaka & transfer to South Luangwa National Park
Day 2: Explore South Luangwa National Park
Day 3: South Luangwa National Park game drive
Day 4: South Luangwa National Park: Transfer to Nkonzi Camp
Day 5: South Luangwa National Park walking safari
Day 6: Explore South Luangwa National Park
Day 7: South Luangwa National Park: evening game drive
Day 8: South Luangwa National Park – Lower Zambezi National Park
Day 9: Explore Lower Zambezi National Park
Day 10: Lower Zambezi National Park continues
Day 11: Lower Zambezi National Park: fishing
Day 12: Lower Zambezi National Park – Livingstone (Victoria Falls)
Day 13: Victoria Falls
Day 14: Free day in Livingstone
Day 15: Livingstone – Lusaka
- Transport: Pickup and drop-off provided by private chauffeurs. Domestic flights and land transport as per the itinerary
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Full-board meals except on the first and last days of the tour
- Local, English-speaking safari guides
- Entrance fees to national parks and reserves and conservation levies
- Sunset river cruise at Mvuu Lodge
- Sunset river cruise at Chundukwa
- Full day trip to Livingstone and Victoria Falls from Chundukwa (excluding entrance fee to the falls)
- Victoria Falls entrance fees
- International flights
- Visas and travel insurance
- Activities and excursions mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature, including laundry and phone calls
- Earn US$ 271+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.