- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Snowmobile excursion on frozen sea
- Northern lights snowshoe walk
- Dogsledding through pristine forests
- Candle light dinner in remote Aurora Hideaway
On the frozen shores of the Lulea Archipelago in the Gulf of Bothnia, lies Pine Bay Lodge, our home for a week of exciting winter activities. Our premium accommodation is a small boutique hotel in the classic Swedish Red Cottage style.In this region of Sweden the sea can freeze up to a metre thick, while the tidal currents of the Baltic Sea creates an exciting backdrop of broken pack ice, sometimes several metres high. During the week we will travel by snowmobile out into the bay to experience this amazing natural phenomenon. On other days we enjoy more traditional, Arctic activities including ice-fishing, a husky safari through the forest, and a snowshoe hike through pristine forests in search of the awe-inspiring northern lights.This is a perfect week of activities for those looking to get into a remote corner of this beautiful region of Sweden.
Start at Pine Bay Lodge, located on the coastal edge of the Luleå
Archipelago in Swedish Lapland.
Nordic winter skills. Free afternoon
Snowmobile excursionl; free afternoon and aurora hideaway dinner.
Dogsledding through pristine forests; free time and evening visit to local
Ice-fishing on frozen sea; free afternoon.
Free day, northern lights snowshoe
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 5 lunches and 6 dinners
- Travel by private minibus and snowmobile
- Transfer for group flights
- 6 nights premium lodge with en suite rooms and sauna
- 5 days of mixed activities
- Group normally 4 to 16, plus guides and instructors. Min age 16 years
- Arctic clothing provided
- Arctic clothing
- Free single supplement (limited availbility)
- Any international flights to/from Lulea are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Swedish Lapland Activity Week tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Swedish Lapland Activity Week tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 06 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Swedish Lapland Activity Week tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Swedish Lapland Activity Week tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.