- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 7+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Garfagnana Seven nights at a traditional agriturismo with superb food
- Active Adventures Kayaking, trekking, cycling and zip wires.
- Cultural Visits Option to visit Lucca and Pisa
- Alpi Apuane Canyoning in the Turrite Valley
This energetic trip explores one of Tuscany's hidden gems, the stunning Garfagnana Valley. Combine kayaking, via ferrata, canyoning and walking the Cinque Terre coastal path. At the end of each day we return to our hotel and enjoy home-cooked Tuscan cuisine. Active adventures - Kayaking, trekking, high ropes adventure park, canyoning and zip wires as well as the opportunity to visit Lucca and Pisa. Characterful accommodation - Relax by the pool with views of the charming Garfagnana Valley. Cinque Terre - Walk the UNESCO World Heritage landscapes of the Tuscan Riviera. 2021 - Dedicated teenage departures (child ages from 11+) are available on 18th July and 1st and 8th August 2021, all other dates have a minimum age of 7 years.
Day 1 : Join tour in Lucca.
Day 2 : Tour of Lucca old town, optional ride on top of the city walls. Afternoon rafting at Bagni di Lucca.
Day 3 : Climbing and zip wire adventure park in San Romano. Afternoon kayaking on Lake Gramolazzo.
Day 4 : Canyoning in the Turrite Valley.
Day 5 : Free day; optional sightseeing of Pisa or mountain biking.
Day 6 : Exploring the backstreets of Monterosso on the stunning Cinque Terre coast. Walk along the famed coastal trail.
Day 7 : Walking in the Orecchiella National Park.
Day 8 : Tour ends Pisa Airport.
- 7 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 4 Dinner
- Minibus, Train
- Explore Tour Leader / Driver, Activity Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Lucca and from Pisa are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Family Tuscany Multi-Activity Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 86 today.
- Save US$ 57+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Family Tuscany Multi-Activity Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 162 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 06 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Family Tuscany Multi-Activity Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Family Tuscany Multi-Activity Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.