- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 11+ yrs
- Garfagnana Seven nights at a traditional agriturismo with superb food
- Active Adventures Kayaking, trekking, cycling and zip wires.
- Cultural Visits Option to visit Lucca and Pisa
- Alpi Apuane Canyoning in the Turrite Valley
This energetic trip explores one of Tuscany's hidden gems, the stunning Garfagnana Valley. Combine kayaking, via ferrata, mountain biking and walking the Cinque Terre coastal path. At the end of each day we return to our hotel and enjoy home-cooked Tuscan cuisine.
Active adventures - Kayaking, trekking, cycling, high ropes adventure park, canyoning and zip wires as well as the opportunity to visit Lucca and Pisa.
Characterful accommodation - Relax by the pool with views of the charming Garfagnana Valley.
Cinque Terre - Walk the UNESCO World Heritage landscapes of the Tuscan Riviera.
2020 - Please note 2020 departures operate at a different location on an amended itinerary. The 26th July, 9th and 16th August 2020 departures have been designated open age from 7 upwards, all other departures have a minimum age of 11.
Day 1 : Join trip in Lucca.
Day 2 : Tour of Lucca old town, optional ride on top of the city walls. Afternoon rafting at Bagni di Lucca.
Day 3 : Climbing and zip wire adventure park in San Romano. Afternoon kayaking on Lake Gramolazzo.
Day 4 : Canyoning in the Turrite Valley.
Day 5 : Free day; optional sightseeing of Pisa or mountain biking.
Day 6 : Exploring the backstreets of Monterosso on the stunning Cinque Terre coast. Walk along the famed coastal trail.
Day 7 : Walking in the Orecchiella National Park.
Day 8 : Drive to Pisa airport where our trip ends
- 7 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 4 Dinner
- 7 nights comfortable hotel
- Minibus, Train
- Explore Tour Leader / Driver, Activity Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Lucca and from Pisa Airport are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Family Tuscany Multi-Activity Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Explore. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 80 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 53 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 152 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 12 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Family Tuscany Multi-Activity Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Family Tuscany Multi-Activity Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.