- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 11+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Garfagnana Seven nights at a family run hotel with superb food
- Active Adventures Kayaking, trekking, rafting and zip wires.
- Cultural Visits Option to visit Lucca and Pisa
- Alpi Apuane Canyoning in the Turrite Valley
This energetic trip explores one of Tuscany's hidden gems, the stunning Garfagnana Valley. Combine kayaking, via ferrata, canyoning and walking the Cinque Terre coastal path. At the end of each day we return to our hotel and enjoy home-cooked Tuscan cuisine. Active adventures - Kayaking, trekking, high ropes adventure park, canyoning and zip wires as well as the opportunity to visit Lucca and Pisa. Characterful accommodation - Relax by the pool with views of the charming Garfagnana Valley. Cinque Terre - Walk the UNESCO World Heritage landscapes of the Tuscan Riviera. 2021 - Dedicated teenage departures (child ages from 11+) are available on 18th July and 1st and 8th August 2021, all other dates have a minimum age of 7 years.
Day 1 : Join trip in Lucca.
Day 2 : Tour of Lucca old town, optional ride on top of the city walls. Afternoon rafting at Bagni di Lucca.
Day 3 : Climbing and zip wire adventure park in San Romano. Afternoon kayaking on Lake Gramolazzo.
Day 4 : Canyoning in the Turrite Valley.
Day 5 : Free day; optional sightseeing of Pisa or mountain biking.
Day 6 : Exploring the backstreets of Monterosso on the stunning Cinque Terre coast. Walk along the famed coastal trail.
Day 7 : Walking in the Orecchiella National Park.
Day 8 : Drive to Pisa airport where our trip ends
- 7 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- Hotel Rex (1 night)
- La Lanterna Hotel (6 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader / Driver
- Activity Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Lucca and from Pisa are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Family Tuscany Multi-Activity Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 62+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Family Tuscany Multi-Activity Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 July 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Family Tuscany Multi-Activity Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Family Tuscany Multi-Activity Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.