- Bicycle tour
- duration 1 day
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Explore intimate aspects of the countryside by off-road bicycle, where you will be greeted with interest from the locals as we ride from village to village, absorbing the serenity of Laos. We cycle off-road, exploring the area with several stops to take pictures before reaching the village of Ban Nakham. The village is popular for sugar cane and Kaolam (sticky rice and beans in bamboo), which are tasty local treats. We continue to cycle along green rice paddies and stop at a village where we can see villagers making local crafts such as pots, jars and vats. This is a relaxing one-day trip to enjoy the ride and see how the locals live their daily lives.
In the event of inclement weather making the track impassable an alternative route will be offered.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Any international flights to/from Luang Prabang are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Luang Prabang Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Luang Prabang Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Luang Prabang Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Luang Prabang Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Minimum Participants The minimum number of Participant for this trip is 2