- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the enchanting UNESCO World Heritage listed Luang Prabang
- A crafted blend of family friendly activities and leisure time
- Stay in a comfortable eco lodge supporting a rural village
- Gentle cycling and kayaking in the Nam Khan River Valley
Uncover the stunning landscapes and rich culture of Northern Laos on this memorable family adventure. Your adventure begins in the serenity of the former royal capital, Luang Prabang. Arriving here is like stepping back in time to a land where dawn is greeted by a peaceful procession of saffron-clad monks collecting alms. Discover the exquisite temples and quaint markets which reflect the rich culture of this UNESCO Heritage listed town. Venture out to explore the stunning countryside, gently cycle and kayak through serene river valleys lined with towering limestone karsts and swim in the perfect multi-tiered pools of jungle waterfalls. You’ll also have the opportunity to stay in a beautiful eco lodge which supports a rural village and enjoy a hands-on rice farming experience. Based at a charming, centrally located hotel with pool, your family will be sure to fall in love with magical Luang Prabang, its stunning mountain landscapes and the ever smiling, warm and friendly people of Laos
Day 1 : Join in Luang Prabang
Day 2 : In Luang Prabang
Day 3 : Nam Khan River Valley Cycle & Kayak
Day 4 : Hike to Kuang Si Waterfall & Long Lao Mai Village
Day 5 : Long Lao Mai, return to Luang Prabang
Day 6 : The Living Land Farm
Day 7 : In Luang Prabang, trip concludes
- Comfortable hotels/lodge on a twinshare basis
- 6 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners
- Airport transfers (day 1 & 7 only)
- Private vehicles
- Expert bilingual guide
- Modern mountain bikes
- Kayaking equipment and lifejackets
- Sightseeing and entry fees as listed in itinerary
- Group medical kit
- meals not indicated in the itinerary
- visa fees
- personal travel insurance (compulsory)
- international airfares and departure taxes
- any optional tours, sightseeing and entry fees not listed in the itinerary
- tips and gratuities
- expenditure of a personal nature such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Laos Family Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 June 2021, a deposit of 344 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 69 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Laos Family Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Laos Family Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has obtained a COVID-19 CLEAN accreditation from Quality Tourism Australia.