- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- tour_type Private tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Luang Prabang, the pride of Laos tourism and its attractions
- Explore Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam, and famous place like Ho Chi Minh Mausol
- Visit the famous Angkor complex in Siem Reap to admire its architectural aureola.
- Experience the charming Hoian Ancient Town, celebrated as the candle in the dark at night.
The best of IndoChina is waiting for you- right from the scintillating beauty of the Pak Ou Caves, one of the most treasured religious symbols of the Luang Prabang, to the mesmerizing Halong Bay. We also introduce you to the Heaven Landscape Cave of Vietnam, other historical sites and ancient cultural imprints.
And, of course, your thirst for exploring these countries will be satisfied with unique and exceptional local experiences that you cannot find anywhere else.
Day 1: LUANG PRABANG ARRIVAL
Day 2: LUANG PRABANG CITY TOUR - KUANG SY WATER FALL (B)
Day 3: LUANG PRABANG – PAK OU CAVES (B, L) - JOINT IN TOUR
Day 4: LUANG PRABANG – FLY TO HANOI (B)
Day 5: HANOI FULL DAY CITY TOUR (B)
Day 6: HANOI – HALONG BAY (B, L, D) - BY SHUTTLE BUS
Day 7: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B, L) - BY SHUTTLE BUS
Day 8: HANOI – DANANG – HOIAN SIGHTSEEING (B)
Day 9: HOI AN ECO COOKING CLASS (B, L) - JOINT IN TOUR
Day 10: HOIAN – BEACH BREAK (B)
Day 11: HOIAN – DANANG – FLY TO SIEM REAP (B)
Day 12: ANGKOR SIGHTSEEINGS (B, L) - JOINT IN TOUR
Day 13: PHNOM KULEN & WATERFALL (B, L) - JOINT IN TOUR
Day 14: SIEM REAP DEPARTURE (B)
- Accommodation based on twin shared with daily breakfasts
- All transfers & transportation in air-conditioned vehicles
- All airport transfer by private car
- Meals as listed in the itinerary: B - Breakfast, L - Lunch, D – Dinner
- Round trip shuttle bus Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi
- Local English Speaking Guides
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as specified
- Mineral water on coach
- Government taxes and service charge
- Vietnam Visa letter (except for some sensitive nationalities - please check with us)
- Domestic and regional flights: Luang Prabang - Hanoi/ Hanoi - Danang/ Danang - Siem Reap
- Joint in tour in Pak Ou Caves, Hoi An eco cooking class, Angkor sightseeing, Phnom Kulen & Waterfall
- International flights
- Laos, Vietnam and Cambodia Visa fees
- Other meals which do not mention in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- Personal expenses (such as laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.)
- Tipping for guides and drivers
- Compulsory personal travel insurance
- Earn US$ 50+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.