- duration 4 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the sacred Pak Ou Caves, a 600yearcave with more than 4000 Buddha statues.
- Discover ancient temples in a UNESCO World Heritage site Luang Prabang City
- Enjoy some peace at the beautiful Kuang Sy waterfall
Within the next 4 days, you will have a chance to visit the best sites in Luang Prabang and explore other impressive sites such as Kuang Sy waterfall and the magnificent Pak Ou caves. Unlike any other city in South East Asia, Luang Prabang is one of the most memorable destinations for travelers.
After your trip, you can easily extend your holiday to discover the country deeper by traveling to Vang Vieng or Vientiane.
Day 1: LUANG PRABANG ARRIVAL
Day 2: LUANG PRABANG CITY TOUR - KUANG SI WATERFALL (B)
Day 3: LUANG PRABANG – PAK OU CAVE (B, L) – JOINT TOUR
Day 4: LUANG PRABANG – DEPARTURE (B) – NO GUIDE
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room with daily breakfast
- Tours and transfers as mentioned
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- All tax and service charge
- Airport pick up and drop off
- International flight tickets
- Laos visa
- Single supplement surcharge
- Other meals than mentioned
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.