Luang Prabang Countryside and village visits Tours 2019/2020
5 Countryside and village visits Tours with 1 Review
- Hike through mountain jungle.
- Encounter authentic daily life in the villages.
- Relax and soak in Tad Sae Waterfalls after a day of hiking (rainy season only).
Enjoy the beautiful natural landscapes, fresh air and village life on this one-day hiking trip ... Read More
- Experience a challenging trek featuring great scenery.
- Visit remote Hmong and Khmu hill-tribe villages.
- Support local communities in various regions in Laos, along with the Fair Trek Project.
Challenge yourself and experience a different world off-the-beaten-path, high in the mountains and surrounded by ... Read More
- Enjoy a relaxing, two-day cruise on the Mekong River.
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Luang Prabang.
- Visit the mysterious Plain of Jars in Phonsavan.
Discover the essence of the laidback Laos on this fantastic 9-day trip. Start with a ... Read More
- Enjoy a two day cruise on the Mekong River.
- Discover the temples of Luang Prabang and Vientiane in Laos.
- Explore the ancient temples of Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
This 14-day multi-country adventure features Thailand, Laos and Cambodia, offering a fantastic introduction to Indochina ... Read More
- Cruise down the Mekong River.
- Discover the mysterious Plain of Jars.
- Explore the breathtaking countryside of the Bolaven Plateau.
Start your 13 day ‘Laos on the Loose’ tour in the bustling Thai capital city ... Read More
- Operator Wayfairer Travel
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Activities City sightseeing, Cruises, Waterfalls, Countryside and village visits, Natural landmarks sightseeing, Cultural, religious and historic sites & Local boat rides
- Accommodation Hotel, Lodge & Eco Lodge
- Transport Boat & Flight
- Age Range 1 to 90 years old
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results