- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Art and architecture
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take a scenic drive through the countryside of Laos to Vang Vieng
- Visit Wat Xieng Thong Temple
- Bike Ride around Luang Prabang
- Visit Ock Pop Tock Centre for Local Artisans Treadright partner
Go deep into these two great countries as you get into riverside vibes, cool waterside bars, as well taking in jaw-dropping sunrises at the likes of un-missable Angkor Wat. Take part in an alms ceremony in Luang Prabang, hit the streets for a bike tour, and see ancient Apsara dance performances...each day is different, and downright amazing.
Day 1: Arrive Luang Prabang
Day 2: Luang Prabang
Day 3: Luang Prabang to Vang Vieng
Day 4: Vang Vieng
Day 5: Vang Vieng to Vientiane
Day 6: Vientiane to Phnom Penh
Day 7: Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
Day 8: Siem Reap
Day 9: Depart Siem Reap
- You'll spend this adventure in 3-4 star twin-share hotel accommodation. Look forward to resting your head on comfy pillows, and beds, with facilities you want when you travel.
- Wake up to breakfast everyday, all included as part of your trip price. We also include a dinner at Tree alliance Restaurant, a delicious local spot where street kids are trained in hospitality, for tasty local eats that give back. Roam free in search of delicious eats the rest of the time.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life, along with Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to Luang Prabang and from Siem Reap are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cambodia & Laos Uncovered tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cambodia & Laos Uncovered tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 July 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cambodia & Laos Uncovered tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cambodia & Laos Uncovered tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.