- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit some of South East Asia's most beautiful waterfalls
- Check out the blue lagoon in Vang Vieng
- Go tubing down Nam Song River
- Irawaddy dolphin spotting in 4000 islands
We believe Laos is still a little hidden gem in South East Asia. It pairs perfectly with a Northern Thailand tour as well if you happen to have a little longer to travel.
Day 1: Arrival in Luang Prabang
Day 2: Luang Prabang tour
Day 3: Luang Prabang tour continues
Day 4: Luang Prabang - Vang Vieng
Day 5: Vang Vieng tour
Day 6: Vang Vieng - Vientiane
Day 7: Vientiane tour - Pakse
Day 8: Pakse tour
Day 9: Pakse - 4000 islands
Day 10: 4000 islands tour
Day 11: Departure and onward travel
- Airport Pick Up
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Activities as mentioned in the itinerary
- Transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- International flights
- Return transfer
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.