- Walking tour
- Rainforest and jungle visits
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Dramatic volcanic landscapes Discover this beautiful, mountainous island on foot
- Warm yearround climate Perfect for a winter walking holiday
- Caldera de Taburiente Explore this distinctive craterlike ridge that dominates the centre of the island. Walk 'the Gorge of Fear'.
- Impressive coastline Discover the wild, rocky shores and black sand beaches of La Palma
Get off the beaten track on the verdant Canary Island of La Palma, a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve. The warm year round climate and dramatic volcanic scenery makes La Palma a great winter walking destination. Caldera de Taburiente - Explore this distinctive crater-like ridge that dominates the centre of the island. Impressive coastline - Discover the wild, rocky shores and black sand beaches of La Palma Laurisilva cloudforest - Walk in the laurel forest unique to this region
Day 1 : Trip starts at Los Llanos
Day 2 : Walk from San Antonio Volcano to Fuencaliente
Day 3 : Walk across the island along an historic Camino Real path
Day 4 : Descend through the Gorge of Fear
Day 5 : Free day. Opportunity to walk to local beach
Day 6 : Hike through Laurisilva cloudforest
Day 7 : Climb Bejenado Peak for great views over the island
Day 8 : Trip ends at Los Llanos
- 7 Breakfasts
- Hotel Valle Aridane (7 nights)
- Public Bus
- Explore Tour Leader
- Any international flights to/from Los Llanos are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Canary Islands Walking - La Palma tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Canary Islands Walking - La Palma tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 September 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Canary Islands Walking - La Palma tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Canary Islands Walking - La Palma tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.