- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See Beverly Hills
- See Mann's Chinese Theatre, Walk of Fame and drive along the famous Sunset Strip
- Visit Santa Monica & Venice Beach
- Surfliner Train to San Diego
You could easily spend 14 days in LA, losing track of time and doing little more than eat, sleep, shop, party, repeat. If you want to make the most of your time in this region and see everything from San Diego to the slopes of Tahoe, then this trip has your name written on it in permanent ink. The Sonoran Desert, Phoenix, the Grand Canyon, Route 66, Vegas & San Francisco will soon be clogging up your Instagram account.
Day 1: Arrive Los Angeles
Day 2: Los Angeles to San Diego
Day 3: San Diego
Day 4: San Diego to Phoenix
Day 5: Phoenix to the Grand Canyon via Sedona
Day 6: Grand Canyon National Park
Day 7: Grand Canyon to Las Vegas via Route 66
Day 8: Las Vegas
Day 9: Las Vegas to Lake Tahoe via Mojave and Sierra Nevada
Day 10: Lake Tahoe
Day 11: Lake Tahoe
Day 12: Lake Tahoe to San Francisco via Old Town Sacramento
Day 13: San Francisco
Day 14: Depart San Francisco
- Hotels and lodges are the name of the game. Think warm, comfy beds and lively communal areas for you and your new travel buddies to socialise.
- We'll get 14 of your meals and you get the rest. You can refuel over breakfast and grab some authentic American dinners from us but you'll also get an opportunity to sample some of this country's best gourmet fare.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to Los Angeles and from San Francisco are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wild Western tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 77+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wild Western tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 January 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wild Western tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wild Western tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.