- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See Beverly Hills
- See Mann's Chinese Theatre, Walk of Fame and drive along the famous Sunset Strip
- Visit Santa Monica & Venice Beach
- Visit Mission Beach (weather permitting)
You could easily spend 2-weeks in LA, losing track of time and doing little more than eat, sleep, shop, party, repeat. If you want to make the most of your time in this region and see everything above and below, then the Wild Western is just the right trip for you. San Diego, Sonoran Desert, Phoenix, the Grand Canyon, Route 66, Vegas & San Fran will soon be clogging up your Instagram account.
Day 1: Arrive Los Angeles
Day 2: Los Angeles to San Diego
Day 3: San Diego
Day 4: San Diego to Phoenix
Day 5: Phoenix to the Grand Canyon via Sedona
Day 6: Grand Canyon National Park
Day 7: Grand Canyon to Las Vegas via Route 66
Day 8: Las Vegas
Day 9: Las Vegas to Bass Lake via Barstow and Mojave Desert
Day 10: Bass Lake and Yosemite National Park
Day 11: Bass Lake to San Francisco
Day 12:-13 San Francisco
Day 14: Depart San Francisco
- Hotels, lodges and resorts are the name of the game. Think comfy pillows and lively communal areas for you and your new travel buddies to socialise.
- We'll get 14 of your meals and you get the rest. You can refuel over breakfast and grab some authentic American dinners from us but you'll also get an opportunity to sample some of this country's best gourmet fare.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to Los Angeles and from San Francisco are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Wild Western tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 77+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wild Western tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 13 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Wild Western tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wild Western tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.