- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-38 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See Las Vegas on a party bus tour of The Strip
- Dodge Cacti in Joshua Tree National Park
- Travel iconic Route 66, stopping in Seligman, AZ
- Watch sunset or sunrise over the Grand Canyon
This budget lodging tour gives you a perfect taste of the American West's highlights. Discover nature's handiwork displayed at the mighty Grand Canyon, hike in Yosemite National Park, and experience Vegas in style on a party bus tour of The Strip. If that's not enough, you also get to see two of the West Coast's most awesome cities, Los Angeles and San Francisco. This really is one jam-packed seven day tour, just waiting for you to jump on board!
Day 1: Los Angeles, Joshua Tree, Colorado River
Day 2: Route 66, Grand Canyon National Park
Day 3-4: Las Vegas
Day 5-6: Yosemite National Park
Day 7: Yosemite National Park, San Francisco
- 2 Nights Budget Lodging, All accommodation
- All meals to be paid locally
- Private transportation with free Wi-Fi
- Services of a TrekAmerica tour leader
- Any international flights to Los Angeles and from San Francisco are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Western Wonder Plus from Los Angeles tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with TrekAmerica. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 41 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 23 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Western Wonder Plus from Los Angeles tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Western Wonder Plus from Los Angeles tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.