- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Bask in the bigcity lights of Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Wind through the streets of San Francisco.
- Hike through Yosemite.
- Feel the heat in Death Valley.
From Joshua trees and the Grand Canyon to roadside burger joints and the cosmopolitan streets of San Francisco, this region is loaded with the intriguing and the incredible. Best of all, this Los Angeles to San Francisco itinerary is structured so that those short on time can experience the region's best. At any of the sights you’ll get great pictures and a greater appreciation of what you’re seeing. Best of all, national park entrances are included, so you can explore Yosemite and still try your luck in Las Vegas.
Day 1: Los Angeles
Day 2: Los Angeles/Lake Havasu City
Day 3: Lake Havasu City/Grand Canyon National Park
Day 4: Grand Canyon National Park/Las Vegas
Day 5: Las Vegas/Sierra Nevadas
Day 6: Sierra Nevadas/Yosemite National Park
Day 7: Yosemite National Park/San Francisco
Day 8: San Francisco
- Hotels (7 nts).
Note: Allow USD365-475 for meals not included.
- Air-conditioned private vehicle, walking, hiking
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Joshua Tree National Park Visit
- Grand Canyon National Park Visit
- Sunset at the rim of the Grand Canyon
- Route 66 Visit
- Fremont Street Experience
- Death Valley National Park Visit
- Tioga Pass drive (seasonal)
- Yosemite National Park Visit
- Golden Gate Bridge Visit
- Entrance fees to all national parks with hiking and walking excursions
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Los Angeles and from San Francisco are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Western Express Northbound tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 83 today.
- Earn US$ 55+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Western Express Northbound tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Western Express Northbound tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Western Express Northbound tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Merchandising : Vans with WifiThis adventure boasts vans fitted with Wi-Fi for up to five users at a time. Check your email, upload a photo to Facebook, or send a tweet to your friends.
- 5. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.