- Start your tour of the west with a visit to the City of Angels – Los Angeles
- Visit the entertainment capital of the world with a trip to Las Vegas
- Delve into the natural beauty and awe-inspiring surrounds of Yosemite National Park
- Explore the City by the Bay with a tour of San Francisco
- Journey along the Californian coast with trips to Santa Barbara, Monterey and Carmel
A classic eight-day escorted tour of the west, the Western Panorama route begins and ends in Los Angeles, stopping off at Yosemite National Park, Death Valley, San Francisco, Monterey and Carmel-by-the-Sea along the way. From rolling vineyards to charming coastal cities, extreme desert landscapes and alpine lakes, you’ll experience the diversity and picturesque beauty of America’s west. Explore North America’s lowest elevation point in Death Valley National Park and uncover the largest trees on Earth at Yosemite National Park. Drive west to discover the charming neighborhoods of San Francisco and the breathtaking wineries of Napa Valley. Get a taste of heaven as you bask in the beauty of stunning view of California from its desert floor to its lofty peaks. End your journey on a bang and visit the top attractions in the glamorous City of Angels before you head back home.
Day 1: - Los Angeles Arrival
Day 2: Los Angeles - Mojave Desert- Las Vegas
Day 3: Las Vegas - Death Valley- Mammoth Lakes**
Day 4: Mammoth Lakes - Yosemite - Sacramento
Day 5: Sacramento - San Francisco
Day 6: San Francisco (napa Valley Optional)
Day 7: San Francisco - Monterey/carmel - Central Coast
Day 8: Central Coast - Santa Barbara - Santa Monica - Los Angeles -
- 07 Nights’ accommodation on a twin sharing basis at centrally hotels or similar
- Transportation by Deluxe AC Motor Coach.
- Services of an English-Speaking Escort Guide
- All Sightseeing as mentioned in detailed itinerary
- All local applicable taxes
- All monument entrance fees as mentioned in the itinerary
- Items of a personal nature, tips, and gratuities
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Travel insurance
- Items not mentioned as being included
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Western American Panorama tour. You can cancel the tour up to 78 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 77 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 May 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 May 2024, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 77 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Western American Panorama tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Western American Panorama tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.IS THIS A CHILD FRIENDLY TOUR? ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS?
All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age for children on escorted tours is 8. Minimum age on Safaris is 12. Minimum age for game drives in Kruger National Park (South Africa) is 12. Minimum age for Uganda programs is 15.Please note that many countries have adopted practices to prevent international abductions of children. If a person under the age of 18 years will be travelling with an adult other than his/her parents, or with only one parent, a notarized letter, granting authorization to travel, including the dates of travel should be carried.