- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience a Grand Canyon sunset.
- Stargaze in Los Angeles.
- Roll the dice in Las Vegas.
- Indulge in the attractions of San Diego.
Now's the time to explore the United States on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Burgers, longboards, and big-city shenanigans are the order of the day every day as you venture down Route 66. Take in the sights and sounds of L.A., San Diego, the Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, and Vegas on a zippy week-long road trip with an expert CEO (Chief Experience Officer) leading the way. If you’ve always longed to see the real American Southwest but never had the time or the money, well, now you’re fresh out of excuses.
Fubky, cool country aided by an exceptional guide and great group”
Day 1: Los Angeles
Day 2: Los Angeles/San Diego
Day 3: San Diego/Lake Havasu City
Day 4: Lake Havasu City/Grand Canyon
Day 5: Grand Canyon
Day 6: Grand Canyon/Monument Valley
Day 7: Monument Valley/Las Vegas
- Hostel (1 nt, multi-share with 4-6 people), participation camping (5 nts).
5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD140-185 for meals not included.
- Air-conditioned private vehicle, walking.
- 1 CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Native Grill Food Truck Experience
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Spring Break , Lake Havasu
- Joshua Tree NP Visit
- Grand Canyon NP Visit
- Mission Beach Visit
- Gaslamp Quarter District Visit
- Sunset at the rim of the Grand Canyon
- Route 66 Visit
- Horseshoe Bend Hike
- Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas
- Free time in San Diego
- Entrance fees to all national parks with hiking and walking excursions
- Self-inflating mattresses and dome tents
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Los Angeles and from Las Vegas are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this USA Road Trip: San Diego, Grand Canyon & Vegas tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this USA Road Trip: San Diego, Grand Canyon & Vegas tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 February 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
USA Road Trip: San Diego, Grand Canyon & Vegas tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this USA Road Trip: San Diego, Grand Canyon & Vegas tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Merchandising : Vans with WifiThis adventure boasts vans fitted with Wi-Fi for up to five users at a time. Check your email, upload a photo to Facebook, or send a tweet to your friends.
- 5. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.