- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Stargaze in Los Angeles.
- Marvel at a Grand Canyon sunset.
- Opt to spend a night in dramatic Monument Valley.
- Take a chance in Las Vegas.
Now's the time to explore the United States on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Skyscrapers, sequoias, and stars... so many S's! Hop on this 15-day tour through the urban and natural wonders of California, Arizona, and Nevada to inject a little downtown energy into your out-of-town escape. Traverse concrete jungles with an expert CEO (Chief Experience Officer) then see the Grand Canyon and the giant sequoias of Yosemite before camping under a blanket of stars. This is no dream; it’s the West like you’ve never seen it before.
Day 1: Los Angeles
Day 2: Los Angeles/San Diego
Day 3: San Diego/Lake Havasu City
Day 4: Lake Havasu City/Grand Canyon
Day 5: Grand Canyon
Day 6: Grand Canyon/Monument Valley
Day 7: Monument Valley/Las Vegas
Day 8: Las Vegas
Day 9: Las Vegas/Sierra Nevadas
Day 10: Sierra Nevadas/Yosemite National Park
Day 11: Yosemite National Park
Day 12: Yosemite National Park/San Francisco
Day 13: San Francisco
Day 14: Santa Cruz/Morro Bay
Day 15: Morro Bay/Los Angeles
- Hotel (2nts), hostels (3 nts, multi-share with 4-6 people), participation camping (9 nts).
9 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
Note: Allow USD320-420 for meals not included.
- Air-conditioned private vehicle, walking.
- 1 CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Native Grill Food Truck - Breakfast
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Spring Break , Lake Havasu
- Your Discover Moment: Las Vegas
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Americana Party , Bishop
- Your Discover Moment: Yosemite National Park
- Your Discover Moment: San Francisco
- Entrance fees to all national and state parks with hiking and walking excursions
- Orientation to Las Vegas
- Sunset at the rim of the Grand Canyon
- Death Valley visit
- Mono Lake visit and walk amongst tufas (seasonal)
- Drive along California's scenic Highway 1 including Santa Cruz and Big Sur
- Self-inflating mattresses and dome tents
- Transportation between destinations and included activities
- Any international flights to/from Los Angeles are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this USA Road Trip: Best of the West tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 108 today.
- Earn US$ 71+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this USA Road Trip: Best of the West tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
USA Road Trip: Best of the West tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this USA Road Trip: Best of the West tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Merchandising : Vans with WifiThis adventure boasts vans fitted with Wi-Fi for up to five users at a time. Check your email, upload a photo to Facebook, or send a tweet to your friends.
- 5. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.