- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Party bus, Las Vegas
- Entry to Grand Canyon National Park
- Navajo Jeep tour, Monument Valley
- Ranch visit, Durango
There are regular vacays. And then there's The Big Easy. No comprende? Let us break it down. On this gem of a trip you can compare the Cuban eats of Miami with the Cajun flavours of New Orleans, get your dose of palm trees and Prada in LA, scratch beneath the surface of über-cool Austin and gawk at the bright lights of Vegas. Throw in a stop at the Grand Canyon and you've got yourself one tasty, sun-filled adventure. Let's go!
Day 1 : Miami
Day 2 : Miami to Florida Gulf Coast
Day 3 : Florida Gulf Coast to Panama City Beach
Day 4 : Panama City Beach to New Orleans, Louisiana
Day 5 : New Orleans
Day 6 : New Orleans to Houston, Texas
Day 7 : Houston to Austin
Day 8 : Austin
Day 9 : Austin to Dallas/Fort Worth
Day 10 : Dallas/Fort Worth to Amarillo
Day 11 : Amarillo to Albuquerque, New Mexico
Day 12 : Albuquerque to Durango, Colorado
Day 13 : Durango
Day 14 : Durango to Grand Canyon region, Arizona
Day 15 : Grand Canyon to Las Vegas, Nevada
Day 16 : Las Vegas
Day 17 : Las Vegas to Los Angeles, California
- 16 nights in hotels
- motels and lodges
- 14 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 8 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people) or spacious mini-coach (maximum 20 people)
- Awesome Trip Leader and Driver
Miami speedboat ride: $35 USD
New Orleans, Louisiana
Cooking demonstration: $40 USD
Swamp tour: $22 USD
Paddleboat cruise: From $30 USD
Horse riding (summer only): $95 USD
Whitewater rafting (summer only): $60 USD
Ziplining (summer only): From $130 USD
Chuckwagon Dinner Show: $30 USD
Mountain bike tour (summer only): TBC
Snowmobile tour (winter only): $135
Grand Canyon, Arizona
Heli-tour over the Grand Canyon: $290 USD
Las Vegas, Nevada
Club entry: Prices vary
Heli-tour over the Las Vegas Strip: $130 USD
Ride the High Roller Observation Wheel: $40 USD
Visit a shooting range: From $100 USD
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Los Angeles and from Miami are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Big Easy tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 109+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Big Easy tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 February 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Big Easy tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Big Easy tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.