- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 26 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Party bus, Las Vegas
- Day trip to Grand Canyon National Park
- Navajo Jeep tour, Monument Valley
- Ranch visit, Durango
Is this trip for you? ENERGETIC. ICONIC. UNFORGETTABLE.
Life is a highway. So, grab it by the balls and tackle this 26-day all-American adventure head-on. From the iconic capitals of the big screen to the culture-infused cities everyone's raving about: this is one SUPERsized roadie. Get to know the big guns of the East, uncover the hidden gems of the South and lose yourself the otherworldly landscapes of the West - with plenty of sick AF inclusions thrown in the mix. If you really want to do the USA, this trip is it
Overall an awesome tour!”
Day 1 : Los Angeles to Las Vegas, Nevada
Day 2 : Las Vegas
Day 3 : Las Vegas to Grand Canyon region, Arizona
Day 4 : Grand Canyon to Durango, Colorado via Monument Valley
Day 5 : Durango
Day 6 : Durango to Albuquerque, New Mexico via Santa Fe
Day 7 : Albuquerque to Amarillo, Texas
Day 8 : Amarillo to Dallas via Fort Worth
Day 9 : Dallas to Austin
Day 10 : Austin
Day 11 : Austin to Houston
Day 12 : Houston to New Orleans, Louisiana
Day 13 : New Orleans
Day 14 : New Orleans to Panama City Beach, Florida
Day 15 : Panama City Beach to Florida Gulf Coast
Day 16 : Florida Gulf Coast to Miami
Day 17 : Miami
Day 18 : Miami to Orlando
Day 19 : Orlando
Day 20 : Orlando to Savannah, Georgia
Day 21 : Savannah
Day 22 : Savannah to Charlotte, North Carolina via Charleston
Day 23 : Charlotte to Washington, DC
Day 24 : Washington, DC
Day 25 : Washington, DC to New York City, New York via Philadelphia
Day 26 : New York
- 23 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 12 Dinners
- 25 nights in hotels
- motels and lodges
- Air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people) or spacious mini-coach (maximum 20 people)
-Bike or Segway tour of Washington, DC: from $40 USD
-Speedway tour in Charlotte, North Carolina: from $25 USD
-Slow Ride pub crawl in Savannah, Georgia: from $35 USD
-Visit Walt Disney World, Orlando: from $100 USD
-Visit Universal Studios, Orlando: from $100 USD
-Visit the Kennedy Space Center, Orlando: from $100 USD
-Miami speedboat ride: from $35 USD
-New Orleans cooking demonstration: from $34 USD
-New Orleans swamp tour: from $22 USD
-Horse riding excursion in Durango, Colorado (summer only): from $95 USD
-White Water Rafting, Durango (summer only): from $45 USD
-Heli-tour over the Grand Canyon: from $290 USD
-Heli-tour over the Las Vegas Strip: from $130 USD
-Ride the High Roller Observation Wheel in Las V
-Visit a Las Vegas shooting range: from $100 USD
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Los Angeles and from New York are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Road Trip USA tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 222 today.
- Earn US$ 147+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Road Trip USA tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 27 January 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Road Trip USA tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Road Trip USA tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.