- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 25 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Party bus, Las Vegas
- Day trip to Grand Canyon National Park
- Navajo Jeep tour, Monument Valley
- Ranch visit, Durango
They say life's a highway - so what better way to grab it by the cojones than to head out on the ultimate road trip through the US of A? Prepare to see sights you've never seen, chow down on supersized cuisine and live out your American dreams in the likes of California, Arizona, Texas, Florida and New York City. This action-packed American adventure will definitely be an experience to write home about.
Overall an awesome tour!”
Day 1 : Los Angeles, California to Las Vegas, Nevada
Day 2 : Las Vegas
Day 3 : Las Vegas to Grand Canyon region, Arizona
Day 4 : Grand Canyon to Durango, Colorado
Day 5 : Durango
Day 6 : Durango to Albuquerque, New Mexico
Day 7 : Albuquerque to Amarillo, Texas
Day 8 : Amarillo to Dallas/Fort Worth
Day 9 : Dallas/Fort Worth to Austin
Day 10 : Austin
Day 11 : Austin to Houston
Day 12 : Houston to New Orleans, Louisiana
Day 13 : New Orleans
Day 14 : New Orleans to Panama City Beach, Florida
Day 15 : Panama City Beach to Florida Gulf Coast
Day 16 : Florida Gulf Coast to Miami
Day 17 : Miami
Day 18 : Miami to Orlando
Day 19 : Orlando
Day 20 : Orlando to Savannah, Georgia
Day 21 : Savannah
Day 22 : Savannah to Charlotte, North Carolina
Day 23 : Charlotte to Washington, District of Columbia
Day 24 : Washington, D.C.
Day 25 : Washington, D.C. to New York City
- 22 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 12 Dinners
- 24 nights in hotels
- motels and lodges
- Air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people) or spacious mini-coach (maximum 20 people)
- -Guided tours of all major cities-Awesome Trip Leader
Las Vegas, Nevada
Visit a shooting range: From $100 USD
Ride the High Roller Observation Wheel: $40 USD
Heli-tour over the Las Vegas Strip: $130 USD
Club entry: Prices vary
Grand Canyon, Arizona
Heli-tour over the Grand Canyon: $290 USD
Horse riding (summer only): $95 USD
Whitewater rafting (summer only): $60 USD
Ziplining (summer only): From $130 USD
Chuckwagon Dinner Show: $30 USD
Mountain bike tour (summer only): TBC
Snowmobile tour (winter only): $135 USD
New Orleans, Louisiana
Swamp tour: $22 USD
Cooking demonstration: $40 USD
Paddleboat cruise: From $35 USD
Miami speedboat ride: $35 USD
Visit Walt Disney World: From $100 USD
Visit Universal Studios Orlando: From $100 USD
Visit the Kennedy Space Center: Approx $100 USD
Slow Ride pub crawl: $35 USD
Charlotte, North Carolina
Speedway tour: $25 USD
Bike or segway tour of Washington, DC: $40 USD
Entry to the One Liberty Observation Deck: $16 USD
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Los Angeles and from New York are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Road Trip USA tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 226 today.
- Save US$ 150+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Road Trip USA tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 14 October 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Road Trip USA tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Road Trip USA tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.