- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 29 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-38 yrs
- Visit San Francisco's infamous Alcatraz Prison
- Canoe on beautiful Lake Crescent in Olympic National Park
- Navajo guided 4x4 backroads tour of Monument Valley
- Scenic ferry crossing of Puget Sound
Over the course of 29 days, you'll explore three major mountain ranges - the Sierra Nevadas, Cascades and Rocky Mountains - and cover deserts, cities, forests and canyons. This tour showcases the best national parks, attractions and wildlife viewing opportunities in Western USA. Cross nine very different states, with a multitude of exciting and exhilarating experiences. If you really want the ‘ultimate Western USA experience’, this is it!
Day 1: Los Angeles, Santa Barbara
Day 2: Monterey
Day 3-4: Yosemite National Park
Day 5-6: San Francisco
Day 7-8: Redwood National Park
Day 9-10: Portland
Day 11: Mount Rainier National Park
Day 12-13: Olympic National Park
Day 14-15: Seattle
Day 16: Montana
Day 17-18: Yellowstone National Park
Day 19-20: Grand Teton National Park, Jackson
Day 21: Flaming Gorge
Day 22-23: Arches National Park, Moab
Day 24: Monument Valley
Day 25-26: Grand Canyon National Park
Day 27-28: Route 66, Las Vegas
Day 29: Las Vegas, Los Angeles
- 20 Nights Camping, All accommodation, camping fees & equipment (except sleeping bag)
- We operate a Food Kitty on this trip - you will need to contribute US$10 a day which covers all your meals whilst camping
- Private transportation with free Wi-Fi
- Services of a TrekAmerica tour leader
- Any international flights to/from Los Angeles are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Pacific Dream tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with TrekAmerica. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 260 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 173 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 19 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Pacific Dream tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Pacific Dream tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.