- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 9+ yrs
- max group size 13
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Admission to Universal Studios in Los Angeles
- Sunset pizza dinner overlooking the Grand Canyon
- San Diego beach time and optional water sports
- Two nights exploring Yosemite National Park trails and searching for wildlife
This all-encompassing California holiday for families showcases the gems of Western USA, leaving you with amazing memories of a very special family holiday. Hidden coves and ocean beaches give way to desert vistas as you take in the best that Southwest USA and California has to offer. Unwind on San Diego's beaches, follow snaking trails into the Grand Canyon, be dwarfed by towering Sequoia trees at Yosemite National Park, discover Universal Studios and visit the neon desert city of Las Vegas.
Day 1: Start Los Angeles.
Day 2: Visit to Universal Studios
Day 3-4: Sandy beaches of San Diego.
Day 5: Head to Lake Havasu, a mecca for water sports enthusiasts.
Day 6-7: Grand Canyon National Park.
Day 8: Route 66 - Las Vegas.
Day 9: Keough Hot Springs.
Day 10-11: Yosemite National Park.
Day 12: Finish your tour in San Francisco, or the 'City by the Bay', as it is
- All accommodation9 breakfasts, 9 lunches & 7 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to Los Angeles and from San Francisco are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Pacific & Parks Family Holiday tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 145+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Pacific & Parks Family Holiday tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Pacific & Parks Family Holiday tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Pacific & Parks Family Holiday tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.