- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See Beverly Hills
- See Mann's Chinese Theatre, Walk of Fame and drive along the famous Sunset Strip
- Visit Santa Monica & Venice Beach
- Surfliner Train to San Diego
3 states, 11 days, 1 damn fine vacay. From the Golden Gate to the Hollywood sign, your eyes will be a popping the whole trip long. We'll feast on legit Mexican food, marvel at Joshua Trees and party in Vegas.
Day 1: Arrive Los Angeles
Day 2: Los Angeles to San Diego
Day 3: San Diego to Phoenix
Day 4: Phoenix to the Grand Canyon via Sedona
Day 5: Grand Canyon National Park
Day 6: Grand Canyon to Las Vegas via Route 66
Day 7: Las Vegas
Day 8: Las Vegas to Bass Lake via San Joaquin Valley
Day 9: Bass Lake and Yosemite National Park
Day 10: Bass Lake to San Francisco
Day 11: Depart San Francisco
- We'll get 12 of your meals and you get the rest. You can refuel over breakfast and grab some authentic American dinners from us but you'll also get an opportunity to sample some of this country's best gourmet fare.
- Hotels, lodges and resorts are the name of the game. Think comfy pillows and lively communal areas for you and your new travel buddies to socialise.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to Los Angeles and from San Francisco are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this LA to the Bay tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 77+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this LA to the Bay tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
LA to the Bay tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this LA to the Bay tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.