- Los Angeles: This needs no introduction. See the palm-lined playground of the rich and famous with 30 of your new BFFs.
- Los Angeles: Sure, it’s a bit random. But this red pagoda on Hollywood Boulevard has held more movie premieres than you’ve had hot dinners.
- Los Angeles: Soak up those cool Cali vibes with your new Contiki fam. Explore the iconic pier and array of boutiques, bars and eateries.
LA is notoriously difficult to navigate for any new kid on the block. Our 2-night explorer will ensure you get the best of the city from the get go, staying at the right hotel, seeing all the right sites, & accessing plenty of LA's best party scenes to boot.
Day 1: Start Los Angeles
Day 2: Los Angeles
Day 3: End Los Angeles
- Kawada Hotel (or similar) hotel
- Travel by coach
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Any international flights to/from Los Angeles are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this LA Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 12+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this LA Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 April 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 April 2024, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
LA Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this LA Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children below 16 who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.