- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Party bus, Las Vegas
- Local Legend walking tour, New York City
- Driving tour of Los Angeles
- Driving tour of the Las Vegas Strip
From sparkling LA and outrageous Las Vegas to soulful New Orleans and the City That Never Sleeps, this 12-day American adventure ticks off some of the USA's most bucket list-worthy essentials. We're talking nights aboard the party bus, optional Grand Canyon visits, jazz music, jambalaya and more. Sound good? We thought so!
Day 1 : Los Angeles, California
Day 2 : Los Angeles
Day 3 : Los Angeles to Las Vegas, Nevada
Day 4 : Las Vegas
Day 5 : Las Vegas
Day 6 : Las Vegas to New Orleans, Louisiana
Day 7 : New Orleans
Day 8 : New Orleans
Day 9 : New Orleans to New York City, New York
Day 10 : New York City
Day 11 : New York City
Day 12 : New York City
- 11 nights in hotels
- 8 Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners
- Air-conditioned coach (maximum 50 people) or spacious mini-coach (maximum 20 people)
- Awesome Trip Leader and Driver
Los Angeles, California
Visit Universal Studios: From $100 USD
Visit Disneyland: From $180 USD
Las Vegas, Nevada
Ride the High Roller Observation Wheel: $35 USD
Shooting range experience: From $100 USD
Day trip to Grand Canyon National Park: $100 USD
Vegas to Grand Canyon flight: Approx $450 USD
Heli-tour over the Las Vegas Strip: $130 USD
New Orleans, Louisiana
Cooking demonstration: $40 USD
Swamp tour: $22 USD
Paddleboat cruise: From $35 USD
New York City, New York
New York sightseeing pass: From $60 USD
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Los Angeles and from New York are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of America tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of America tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 03 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of America tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of America tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.