- duration 21 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See Beverly Hills
- See Mann's Chinese Theatre, Walk of Fame and drive along the famous Sunset Strip
- Visit Santa Monica & Venice Beach
- Visit Fort Worth Stockyards
Travel through the USA doesn't get any grander than this. This sprawling adventure takes you from the glitz of Vegas through the gob-smacking Grand Canyon, the smooth jazz and intoxicating charm of New Orleans to the sun-soaked party scene of Miami. Welcome to the Great American Road Trip - the open road has never felt so good.
Day 1: Arrive Los Angeles
Day 2: Los Angeles
Day 3: Los Angeles to Las Vegas
Day 4: Las Vegas
Day 5: Las Vegas to The Grand Canyon
Day 6: Grand Canyon
Day 7: Grand Canyon to Durango via Monument Valley
Day 8: Durango to Santa Fe
Day 9: Santa Fe to Amarillo
Day 10: Amarillo to Fort Worth
Day 11: Dallas/Fort Worth
Day 12: Fort Worth to Memphis
Day 13: Memphis
Day 14: Memphis to New Orleans
Day 15: New Orleans
Day 16: New Orleans to Panama City Beach
Day 17: Panama City Beach to Orlando
Day 18: Orlando
Day 19: Orlando to Miami
Day 20: Miami
Day 21: Depart Miami
- You can expect to refuel with hearty breakfasts and delicious dinners from us but we'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best local cuisine. You'll taste it all - from simple street eats to gourmet fare.
- Professional, insightful and fun, our Trip Managers, Drivers and Local Guides in the USA & Canada are highly trained and ready to show you this incredible part of the world. Armed with their little black books of must sees, dos and eats, they'll help you avoid the tourist traps and show you the time of your life.
- Any international flights to Los Angeles and from Miami are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Grand Southern tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 130+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Grand Southern tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 June 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Grand Southern tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Grand Southern tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.