- duration 35 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Go celebrityspotting in Los Angeles.
- Travel past towering cliffs and massive canyon walls in Zion National Park.
- Explore glacier lakes and streams in Glacier National Park.
- Enjoy a full free day to explore Seattle.
Discover why the west coast is the best coast on this 35-day road trip circuit through the United States. Visit Joshua Tree National Park, taking in the scenery of the Mojave and the Colorado deserts, try your luck on the Las Vegas Strip, wander through the red rock wonderland of Arches National Park, and go line dancing in a Jackson cowboy bar. While we can't guarantee you'll remember all the dance moves, the memories from this experience will last a lifetime.
Day 1: Los Angeles
Day 2: Los Angeles/San Diego
Day 3: San Diego/Lake Havasu City
Day 4: Lake Havasu City/Grand Canyon
Day 5: Grand Canyon
Day 6: Grand Canyon/Monument Valley
Day 7: Monument Valley/Las Vegas
Day 8: Las Vegas
Day 9: Las Vegas/Zion National Park
Day 10: Bryce Canyon NP/Moab
Day 11: Moab
Day 12: Moab/Glenwood Springs
Day 13: Glenwood Springs/Flaming Gorge Reservoir
Day 14: Flaming Gorge Reservoir/Jackson
Day 15: Jackson/Yellowstone National Park
Day 16: Yellowstone National Park
Day 17: Yellowstone National Park/Bozeman
Day 18: Bozeman/Glacier National Park
Day 19: Glacier National Park
Day 20: Glacier National Park/Coeur d'Alene
Day 21: Coeur d'Alene/Seattle
Day 22: Seattle
Day 23: Seattle/Mount Rainier National Park
Day 24: Mount Rainier National Park/Portland
Day 25: Portland/Bend
Day 26: Bend/Redwood National Park
Day 27: Redwood National Park
Day 28: Redwood National Park/San Francisco
Day 29: San Francisco
Day 30: San Francisco/Lake Tahoe
Day 31: Lake Tahoe/Yosemite National Park
Day 32: Yosemite National Park
Day 33: Yosemite National Park/Santa Cruz
Day 34: Santa Cruz/Morro Bay
Day 35: Morro Bay/Los Angeles
- Hotels/hostels (9 nts, some multi-share), participation camping (25 nts).
29 breakfasts, 21 lunches, 17 dinners
Note: Allow USD590-770 for meals not included.
- Air-conditioned private vehicle, walking.
- 1 or 2 CEOs (Chief Experience Officers) throughout, depending on group size.
- Your G for Good Moment: Native Grill Food Truck Breakfast
- Your Discover Moment: Las Vegas
- Your Discover Moment: Seattle
- Your Discover Moment: Portland
- Your Discover Moment: San Francisco
- Your Discover Moment: Yosemite National Park
- Joshua Tree NP Visit
- Grand Canyon NP Visit
- Zion National Park Visit
- Bryce Canyon National Park Visit
- Arches National Park Visit
- Dead Horse Point State Park Visit
- Grand Teton National Park Visit
- Yellowstone National Park Visit
- Glacier National Park Visit
- Mt Rainier NP Visit
- Crater Lake NP Visit
- Redwood NP Visit
- Yosemite NP Visit
- Mission Beach Visit
- Gaslamp Quarter District Visit
- Sunset at the rim of the Grand Canyon
- Route 66 Visit
- Horseshoe Bend Hike
- Fremont Street Experience, Las Vegas
- Golden Gate Bridge Visit
- Pacific Coast Highway Drive
- Elephant Seal Rookery, San Simeon
- Free time in San Diego, Las Vegas, Moab, Glenwood Springs, Seattle, Portland, Bend, San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, and Santa Cruz
- Entrance fees to all national parks with hiking and walking excursions
- Self-inflating mattresses and dome tents
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Los Angeles are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Epic West Coast Road Trip tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 183 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 250 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 21 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Epic West Coast Road Trip tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Epic West Coast Road Trip tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Merchandising : WifiThis adventure boasts vans fitted with Wi-Fi for up to five users at a time. Check your email, upload a photo to Facebook, or send a tweet to your friends.
- 5. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.