- Taste LA’s amazing variety of food from across the globe
- Experience a range of cultures and tastes right there in one city
- Learn about how these enclaves came to exist and thrive
Not only is the food foreign, but the overall atmosphere of these thriving little areas will transport you off to another continent, as you absorb the culture and senses of these little communities. Signs in different languages, smells from far off shores, but all still with the touch of Los Angeles that ties it all back to this wonderful city. The food, the way communities live, and the history that ties them are all on display as you stroll through the streets of these unknown parts of the city.
While there are the famous spots like JFK’s assassination site along the trip, you will just as likely find yourself following up with a visit to a Korean karaoke bar or a Thai spirit house, as the trip will take you to the lesser-known sites of interest in LA. However, with your guide on hand to provide all the information, this walking tour of ethnic Los Angeles will throw light on the existence of these communities, and the important role they played in the history of the city, as well as in the fabric of modern-day Los Angeles.
- Select sweet and savory tastings (vegetarian options available with advance notice upon booking); some drinks (non-alcoholic) and water; public transportation fare from koreatown to little armenia; english speaking local guide
- Additional food and drink items
- Return transportation to start point
- Tips / gratuities for your guide
Child Policy: This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so in the special request box on the checkout page. If you plan to bring a stroller, please note there are some rough sidewalks and one bus ride on this tour.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.