- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Driving tour of Los Angeles
- Driving tour of San Diego
- Entry to Grand Canyon National Park
- Party bus, Las Vegas
Is this trip for me: PICTURESQUE. MOMENTOUS. SHORT-BUT-SWEET.
'You could travel the world, but nothing comes close to the golden coast'. And yes, Katy Perry - we'd have to agree. Roll from the sun-soaked and painfully attractive Pacific Coast, through the red expanses of the Mojave Desert, to the jaw-droppingly beautiful vistas of Yosemite and golden hues of San Fran on this epic two-week Californian adventure. There's not really a better introduction to the West than this.
Day 1 : Los Angeles, California
Day 2 : Los Angeles
Day 3 : Los Angeles to San Diego
Day 4 : San Diego
Day 5 : San Diego to Prescott, Arizona
Day 6 : Prescott to Grand Canyon region
Day 7 : Grand Canyon region to Las Vegas, Nevada
Day 8 : Las Vegas
Day 9 : Las Vegas to Yosemite National Park region, California
Day 10 : Yosemite National Park
Day 11 : Yosemite National Park region to San Francisco
Day 12 : San Francisco
Day 13 : San Francisco
- 4 nights in hotel upgrades
- 8 nights in hostels
- 9 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 6 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
-Visit Disneyland in Los Angeles: from $100 USD
-Visit Universal Studios in Los Angeles: from $100 USD
-Visit the USS Midway: from $16 USD
-Heli-tour over the Grand Canyon: from $290 USD
-Heli-tour over the Las Vegas Strip: from $130 USD
-Ride the High Roller Observation Wheel in Las Vegas: $40 USD
-Visit a Las Vegas shooting range: from $100 USD
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Los Angeles and from San Francisco are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this California Calling tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 101 today.
- Earn US$ 67+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this California Calling tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 March 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
California Calling tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this California Calling tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.