- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Carmel Visit CarmelbytheSea and stroll down Ocean Avenue
- Grand Canyon Witness the grandeur of the Grand Canyon, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with your Local Specialist
- Las Vegas Explore this entertainmentfilled city with its grand hotels and shops
- Los Angeles Feel like a movie star as you stroll down the Hollywood Walk of Fame and Santa Monica
Feast like a king in San Francisco's Chinatown, get stars in your eyes in glitzy Hollywood, feel the force of nature at the Grand Canyon and road trip down one of the most iconic roads in American history, all in 2 weeks, on California and the Golden West.
Day 1: Arrive Los Angeles (2 Nights)
Day 2: Los Angeles Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 3: Los Angeles Phoenix
Day 4: Phoenix - Flagstaff (2 Nights)
Day 5: Flagstaff - Grand Canyon - Flagstaff
Day 6: Flagstaff Historic Route 66 Las Vegas (2 Nights)
Day 7: Las Vegas Free Time
Day 8: Las Vegas Visalia
Day 9: Visalia Yosemite National Park Modesto
Day 10: Modesto San Francisco (2 Nights)
Day 11: San Francisco Free Time
Day 12: San Francisco - Carmel - Monterey - San Luis Obispo
Day 13: San Luis Obispo - Santa Barbara
Day 14: Santa Barbara Depart Los Angeles
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 3 Breakfasts
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Any international flights to/from Los Angeles are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this California and the Golden West tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 67+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this California and the Golden West tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 April 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
California and the Golden West tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this California and the Golden West tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.