- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- age_requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Grand Canyon Visit this UNESCO World Heritage Site and Natural Wonder of the World with a Local Specialist
- Las Vegas Explore this entertainmentfilled city with its grand hotels and shops
- Los Angeles See the very best Hollywood and Santa Monica have to offer
- San Francisco Get familiar with Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square and Chinatown
Sunrise hot air ballooning over the Arizona landscape, fast paced fun in Sin City and leisurely strolls through the pine scented forests of Yosemite National Park are all on offer in the Golden West. Kicking off in the City of Angels and ending in the City by the Bay, experience the Cali lifestyle, the thrill of the Grand Canyon and the American Dream on Route 66, not to mention Napa wines, Chinatown feasts and iconic deserts. Tempted? This is the Best of the West, tailored by you.
Day 1: Arrive Los Angeles (2 Nights)
Day 2: Los Angeles Sightseeing
Day 3: Los Angeles Phoenix
Day 4: Phoenix - Sedona - Flagstaff (2 Nights)
Day 5: Flagstaff - Grand Canyon - Flagstaff
Day 6: Flagstaff Historic Route 66 Las Vegas (2 Nights)
Day 7: Las Vegas Free Time
Day 8: Las Vegas Visalia
Day 9: Visalia Yosemite National Park Modesto
Day 10: Modesto San Francisco (2 Nights)
Day 11: San Francisco Free Time
Day 12: Depart San Francisco
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 2 Breakfasts
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Any international flights to Los Angeles and from San Francisco are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of the West tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of the West tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 April 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of the West tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of the West tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.