- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Take a turn on "polar bear watch" with a member of the expedition staff.
- Opt to challenge yourself with a polar plunge.
- Capture a herd of Svalbard reindeer in your viewfinder.
- Enjoy spectacular vistas under the midnight sun.
Similar to our "Realm of the Polar Bear" tour, but with three additional days of exploring. Scour the ice and tundra in search of the elusive polar bear and encounter even more icebergs, glaciers, and unique wildlife than you ever thought possible on this 11-day expedition. Search for lounging seals, grazing reindeer, and colonies of birds under the midnight sun.
Day 1: Longyearbyen
Day 2: Spitsbergen
Day 3: Spitsbergen
Day 4: Spitsbergen
Day 5: Spitsbergen
Day 6: Spitsbergen
Day 7: Spitsbergen
Day 8: Spitsbergen
Day 9: Spitsbergen
Day 10: Spitsbergen
Day 11: Longyearbyen
- Aboard the G Expedition in quad-, triple-, twin-share cabins, or suites (all with en suite bathrooms and porthole or window, 10 nts). Please note that all cabins consist of twin-size berths and are ocean-facing. Suites have one queen-size bed.
10 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 10 dinners
Note: Allow USD25-35 for meals not included. Drinks and tips on board not included.
- G Expedition, Zodiac, local bus, walking.
- One expedition team member per 10 guests.
- 10 nts aboard the G Expedition
- Arrival transfer
- Zodiac excursions with our expert expedition team
- Lectures and educational programs
- Insulated, waterproof boots supplied for USA sizes 4 - 16
- Expedition parka
- Any international flights to/from Longyearbyen are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Realm of the Polar Bear in Depth tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 175+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Realm of the Polar Bear in Depth tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Realm of the Polar Bear in Depth tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Realm of the Polar Bear in Depth tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 10 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : MarineSmall-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- 2. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.