- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 134
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take a turn on "polar bear watch" with a member of the expedition staff.
- Opt to challenge yourself with a polar plunge.
- Capture a herd of Svalbard reindeer in your viewfinder.
- Enjoy spectacular vistas under the midnight sun.
Similar to our "Realm of the Polar Bear" tour, but with three additional days of exploring. Scour the ice and tundra in search of the elusive polar bear and encounter even more icebergs, glaciers, and unique wildlife than you ever thought possible on this 11-day expedition. Search for lounging seals, grazing reindeer, and colonies of birds under the midnight sun.
Fubky, cool country aided by an exceptional guide and great group”
Day 1: Longyearbyen
Day 2: Spitsbergen
Day 3: Spitsbergen
Day 4: Spitsbergen
Day 5: Spitsbergen
Day 6: Spitsbergen
Day 7: Spitsbergen
Day 8: Spitsbergen
Day 9: Spitsbergen
Day 10: Spitsbergen
Day 11: Longyearbyen
- Aboard the G Expedition in quad-, triple-, twin-share cabins, or suites (all with en suite bathrooms and porthole or window, 10 nts). Please note that all cabins consist of twin-size berths and are ocean-facing. Suites have one queen-size bed.
10 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 10 dinners
Note: Allow USD25-35 for meals not included. Drinks and tips on board not included.
- G Expedition, Zodiac, local bus, walking.
- One expedition team member per 10 guests.
- 10 nts aboard the G Expedition
- Arrival transfer
- Zodiac excursions with our expert expedition team
- Lectures and educational programs
- Insulated, waterproof boots supplied for USA sizes 4 - 16
- Expedition parka
- Any international flights to/from Longyearbyen are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Realm of the Polar Bear in Depth tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 206+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Realm of the Polar Bear in Depth tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 July 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Realm of the Polar Bear in Depth tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Realm of the Polar Bear in Depth tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 10 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : MarineSmall-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- 2. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.