- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the edges of an ice floe by Zodiac.
- Walk on the tundra searching for birds.
- Keep an eye out for a variety of whale species.
- Learn about the Arctic from lectures and onsite briefings.
Sailing from Spitsbergen to Greenland, follow the ice’s edge with an eye peeled to the horizon for wildlife. Navigating south, you'll explore this remote landscape not only by ship but also on foot and via Zodiac. This journey highlights the contrast and change in the Arctic as you move south, finally ending in Iceland, "the Land of Fire and Ice." An Inuit village, unique wildlife, and remote destinations are just some of the highlights on this truly unforgettable voyage through the Arctic.
Day 1: Longyearbyen (1D)
Day 2: Days 2-5 Spitsbergen/Greenland Sea
Day 3: Days 6-7 Northeast Greenland National Park
Day 4: Days 8-12 Ittoqqortoomiit/Denmark Strait
Day 5: Days 13-14 Denmark Strait/Reykjavík
Day 6: Day 15 Reykjavík (1B)
Day 7: Day 16 Reykjavík (1B)
Day 8: Ittoqqortoomiit/Denmark Strait
Day 9: Ittoqqortoomiit/Denmark Strait
Day 10: Ittoqqortoomiit/Denmark Strait
Day 11: Ittoqqortoomiit/Denmark Strait
Day 12: Ittoqqortoomiit/Denmark Strait
Day 13: Denmark Strait/Reykjavík
Day 14: Denmark Strait/Reykjavík
Day 15: Reykjavík
- Aboard the G Expedition in quad-, triple-, twin-share cabins, or suites (all with en suite bathrooms and porthole or window, 14 nts). Please note that all cabins consist of twin-size berths and are ocean-facing. Suites have one queen-size bed.
14 breakfasts, 13 lunches, 14 dinners
Note: Allow USD25-35 for meals not included. Drinks and tips on board not included.
- G Expedition, Zodiac, local bus, walking.
- One expedition team member per 10 guests.
- 14 nts aboard the G Expedition
- Arrival transfer
- Transfer from meeting point to ship (Longyearbyen)
- Zodiac excursions with our expert expedition team
- Lectures and educational programs
- Visit to a local community (Greenland)
- Departure transfer (Reykjavík, depending on flight)
- Waterproof boots supplied for USA sizes 4 - 16
- Expedition parka
- Any international flights to Longyearbyen and from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Arctic Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Arctic Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Arctic Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Arctic Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 10 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : MarineSmall-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- 2. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.