- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 24 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Driving tour of Paris
- Visit Pisa and see the famous Leaning Tower
- Local guide in Florence
- Visit Orvieto
Looking for an epic tour of Europe in all its wintry glory? You've come to the right place! Join us and get ready to uncover the spirit of a continent that's famous for its seasonal splendour. Check out the bucket list-worthy sights (minus the summer crowds) and make memories to last a lifetime in iconic cities like Paris, Rome, Venice, Budapest, Vienna, Kraków, Berlin and Amsterdam (just to name a few). Go on, wrap yourself in your favourite scarf and feel the winter spirit. You won't regret it!
Day 1 : London, England to Paris, France
Day 2 : Paris
Day 3 : Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
Day 4 : Swiss Alps
Day 5 : Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
Day 6 : Florence
Day 7 : Florence to Rome
Day 8 : Rome
Day 9 : Rome to Venice
Day 10 : Venice
Day 11 : Venice to Salzburg, Austria
Day 12 : Salzburg
Day 13 : Salzburg to Vienna
Day 14 : Vienna to Budapest, Hungary
Day 15 : Budapest
Day 16 : Budapest to Krakow, Poland
Day 17 : Krakow
Day 18 : Krakow to Prague, Czech Republic
Day 19 : Prague
Day 20 : Prague to Berlin, Germany
Day 21 : Berlin
Day 22 : Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Day 23 : Amsterdam
Day 24 : Amsterdam to London, England
- -19 nights in hostels
- 4 nights in bungalows at European campsites
- 23 Breakfasts
- 9 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
-Traditional cabaret show in Paris: from €65
-Seine river cruise: from €10
-Bike tour of Paris: from €30
-Scenic excursion to Jungfrau ('The Top of Europe'): from 168.80 CHF
-Skydiving in the Swiss Alps: from 390 CHF (plus 50 CHF deposit)
-Helicopter ride in the Swiss Alps: from 195 CHF (plus 20 CHF deposit)
-Tickets for the Schilthorn cable car: from 73.50 CHF
-Guided tour of Vatican City: from €45
-Gondola ride in Venice: from €20
-Get a personalised trip T-shirt: from €21
-Get a personalised trip hoodie: from €32
-Snowboarding/skiing in the Austrian Alps: from €83
-Tickets to the Sound of Vienna Orchestra: from €40
-Tickets to the Sound of Vienna Orchestra (dinner included): from €62
-Dinner cruise on the Danube river: from €35
-Third Reich walking tour of Berlin: from €12
-Street art and nightlife tour of Berlin: from €20
-Bike tour of Amsterdam: from €14
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Winter Spirit tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 132 today.
- Save US$ 88+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Winter Spirit tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 08 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Winter Spirit tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Winter Spirit tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.