- Walking tour
- Sightseeing tour
- Museum and gallery visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 24 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- age_requirement 18-39 yrs
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Driving tour of Paris
- Visit Pisa and see the famous Leaning Tower
- Walking tour of Florence with a local guide
- Walking tour of Rome
Is this trip for me? ADVENTUROUS. DAZZLING. MAGICAL. Take 12 countries in 24 days. Add all those bucket-list sights, jaw-dropping Alpine scenes and off-the-beaten-track discoveries. Wrap it in a woolly scarf, dip it in hot chocolate and throw a bunch of twinkly lights on top - what do you get? One glorious, spirit-filled Euro trip to last a lifetime. Dodge the crazy summer crowds. Meet your people. And soak up all the seasonal vibes this winter trip has to offer. This is your chance.
Day 1 : London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
Day 2 : Paris
Day 3 : Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
Day 4 : Swiss Alps
Day 5 : Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy via Pisa
Day 6 : Florence to Rome
Day 7 : Rome
Day 8 : Rome
Day 9 : Rome to Venice
Day 10 : Venice
Day 11 : Venice to Salzburg, Austria
Day 12 : Salzburg
Day 13 : Salzburg to Vienna
Day 14 : Vienna to Budapest, Hungary via Bratislava, Slovakia
Day 15 : Budapest
Day 16 : Budapest to Kraków, Poland
Day 17 : Kraków
Day 18 : Kraków to Prague, Czech Republic
Day 19 : Prague
Day 20 : Prague to Berlin, Germany via Dresden
Day 21 : Berlin
Day 22 : Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Day 23 : Amsterdam
Day 24 : Amsterdam to London, England
- 18 nights in hostels
- 5 nights in bungalows at European campsites
- 23 Breakfasts
- 8 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi, including powerpoints for charging electronics
-Parisian cabaret show: from €65
-Seine river cruise: from €10
-Bike tour of Paris: from €30
-Scenic excursion to Jungfrau ('The Top of Europe'): from 161.80 - 189.60 CHF
-Skydiving in the Swiss Alps: from 390 CHF (plus €50 deposit)
-Scenic helicopter ride: from CHF 195 (plus €20 deposit)
-Guided tour of Vatican City: from €45
-Get a personalised trip T-shirt or hoodie: from €21
-Gondola ride: from €20
-Skiing in the Alps: from €150
-Tickets to the Sound of Vienna Orchestra: from €40
-Tickets to the Sound of Vienna Orchestra (dinner included): from €62
-Vodka tasting: from PLN 149
-Local beer tasting in Prague: from CZK 800
-Third Reich walking tour: from €12
-Berlin food tour: from €35
-Red Light District show: from €30
-Bike tour of Amsterdam: from €14
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Winter Spirit tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 116 today.
- Earn US$ 77+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Winter Spirit tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 March 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Winter Spirit tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Winter Spirit tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.