- Sightseeing tour
- Museum and gallery visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Driving tour of Paris
- Visit Pisa and see the famous Leaning Tower
- Walking tour of Florence with a local guide
- Walking tour of Rome
Is this trip for you? INDULGENT. DISTINCTIVE. CAPTIVATING. Q: how do I see the best bits of Europe in under a month - minus the crazy crowds? A: this, right here. Discover the foodie capitals of Berlin and Florence. Ooo and ahhhh your way around the show-pleasers: Paris, Rome and Amsterdam. Throw in the mind-blowing Alps and some awesome AF people to share the ride with - and you've got yourself a snow-capped trip to remember. Plus, there's plenty of time to get under the skin of each culture-filled, carb-laden and life-affirming destination AND all the inclusions you actually want. Ready?
Day 1 : London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
Day 2 : Paris
Day 3 : Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
Day 4 : Swiss Alps
Day 5 : Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy via Pisa
Day 6 : Florence
Day 7 : Florence to Rome via Orvieto
Day 8 : Rome
Day 9 : Rome to Venice
Day 10 : Venice
Day 11 : Venice to Salzburg, Austria
Day 12 : Salzburg to Prague, Czech Republic via Mauthausen
Day 13 : Prague
Day 14 : Prague to Berlin, Germany via Dresden
Day 15 : Berlin
Day 16 : Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Day 17 : Amsterdam
Day 18 : Amsterdam to London, England
- 15 nights in hostels
- 2 nights in bungalows at European campsites
- 17 Breakfasts
- 8 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi, including powerpoints for charging electronics
-Parisian cabaret show: from €65
-Seine river cruise: from €10
-Bike tour of Paris: from €30
-Scenic excursion to Jungfrau ('The Top of Europe'): from 161.80 - 189.60 CHF
-Skydiving in the Swiss Alps: from 390 CHF (plus €50 deposit)
-Scenic helicopter ride: from CHF 195 (plus €20 deposit)
-Guided tour of Vatican City: from €45
-Get a personalised trip T-shirt or hoodie: from €21
-Gondola ride: from €20
-Local beer tasting in Prague: from CZK 800
-Third Reich walking tour: from €12
-Berlin food tour: from €35
-Red Light District show: from €30
-Bike tour of Amsterdam: from €14
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Winter Getaway tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 77+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Winter Getaway tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 July 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Winter Getaway tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Winter Getaway tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.