- City sightseeing
- Museum and gallery visits
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Driving tour of Paris
- Walking tour of Venice
- Vaporetto ride in Venice
- Walking tour of Munich
Is this trip for me? WHIRLWIND. CLASSIC. GLITTERING. This 11-day Euro trip is THE ONE for those big on ambition but short on time. And doing it in winter = shorter lines for the world's best cannoli and allllll the hot-chocolate-sipping, fireplace-sitting, snow-angel-making, beanie-wearing vibes. Tick off the bucket-listers: Paris, Munich and Amsterdam. Add a touch of history with Venice and Heidelberg. Throw in the show-stopping Swiss Alps. And we give you the perfect introduction to what this incredible continent has to offer in winter. Good times are guaranteed.
Lder sper amable, transporte genial”
Day 1 : London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
Day 2 : Paris
Day 3 : Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
Day 4 : Swiss Alps
Day 5 : Swiss Alps to Venice, Italy
Day 6 : Venice
Day 7 : Venice to Munich, Germany
Day 8 : Munich to Heidelberg
Day 9 : Heidelberg to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Day 10 : Amsterdam
Day 11 : Amsterdam to London, England
- 10 nights in hostels
- 10 Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi, including powerpoints for charging electronics
-Parisian cabaret show: from €65
-Seine river cruise: from €10
-Bike tour of Paris: from €30
-Scenic excursion to Jungfrau ('The Top of Europe'): from CHF 168.80
-Skydiving in the Swiss Alps: from CHF 390 (plus €50 deposit)
-Helicopter ride in the Swiss Alps: from CHF 195 (plus €20 deposit)
-Night sledding in the Swiss Alps: from 79 CHF
-Skiing/snowboarding: from 179 CHF
-Gondola ride: from €20
-Get a personalised trip T-shirt or hoodie: from €21
-Bike tour of Amsterdam: from €14
-Red Light District show: from €30
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Winter Express tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 50+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Winter Express tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 July 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Winter Express tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Winter Express tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.