- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 28 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Driving tour of Paris
- Visit Liechtenstein
- Walking tour of Milan
- Visit Pisa and see the famous Leaning Tower
Make yourself the lead in a real-life fairy tale as you explore the magical landscapes of Europe in winter. Starting and ending in London, this once-in-a-lifetime trip takes in iconic sights across France, the Swiss Alps, Italy, Western Europe, Germany and the Netherlands - sans the summer crowds. Because ain't nothing better than crisp air, wood fires and mulled wine. Right?
Day 1 : London, England to Paris, France
Day 2 : Paris
Day 3 : Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
Day 4 : Swiss Alps
Day 5 : Swiss Alps to Milan, Italy
Day 6 : Milan to Florence
Day 7 : Florence
Day 8 : Florence to Rome
Day 9 : Rome including Vatican City visit
Day 10 : Rome to Venice
Day 11 : Venice
Day 12 : Venice to Austrian Alps, Austria
Day 13 : Austrian Alps
Day 14 : Austrian Alps
Day 15 : Austrian Alps to Munich, Germany
Day 16 : Munich to Ljubljana, Slovenia
Day 17 : Ljubljana to Budapest, Hungary
Day 18 : Budapest
Day 19 : Budapest to Krakow, Poland
Day 20 : Krakow
Day 21 : Krakow to Ceský Krumlov, Czech Republic
Day 22 : Ceský Krumlov to Prague
Day 23 : Prague
Day 24 : Prague to Berlin, Germany
Day 25 : Berlin
Day 26 : Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Day 27 : Amsterdam
Day 28 : Amsterdam to London, England
- -27 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 27 Breakfasts
- 10 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach equipped with free Wi-Fi.
-Traditional cabaret show: from €80
-Seine river cruise: from €10
-Bike tour of Paris: from €30
-Montparnasse Observation Tower: from €12
-Scenic excursion to Mt Titlis: from 74-92 CHF
-Guided tour of Vatican City: from €45
-Get a personalised trip T-shirt: from €21
-Get a personalised trip hoodie: from €32
-Tobogganing in the Austrian Alps: from €25
-2 day snowboard and boot hire: from €94
-2 day ski, poles and boot hire: from €69
-Paragliding: from €144
-Paragliding, photos and movie: from €179
-2-day area lift pass: from €94
-1-day area lift pass: from €47
-1-day Kirchdorf-only lift pass: from €29.50
-2-day group ski or snowboard lesson: from €115
-1-day group ski or snowboard lesson: from €70
-Snow segway tour: from €55
-Local beer tasting in Prague: from 800 CZK
-Third Reich walking tour: from €12
-Street art and nightlife tour of Berlin: from €20
-Bike tour of Amsterdam: from €15
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Winter Expedition tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 210 today.
- Save US$ 140+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Winter Expedition tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 05 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Winter Expedition tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Winter Expedition tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.