- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Driving tour of Paris and gourmet picnic by the Eiffel Tower
- Visit a traditional French perfumery
- Walking tour of Monaco
- Visit Pisa and see the famous Leaning Tower
They say all roads lead to Rome! Make your way from London to the 'Eternal City' and discover some of Europe’s best and brightest along the way. From the fashionable streets of Paris and stunning scenery of Switzerland to the extravagance of Monte Carlo, this short tour packs a punch!
Day 1 : London, England to Paris, France
Day 2 : Paris
Day 3 : Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
Day 4 : Swiss Alps
Day 5 : Swiss Alps to French Riviera, France
Day 6 : French Riviera
Day 7 : French Riviera to Florence, Italy
Day 8 : Florence to Rome
Day 9 : Rome including Vatican City visit
- 8 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- -5 nights in hostels
- 3 nights in bungalows at European campsites
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi, including powerpoints for charging electronics
-Traditional cabaret show: from €65
-Seine river cruise: from €10
-Bike tour of Paris: from €30
-Scenic excursion to Jungfrau ('The Top of Europe'): from CHF 161.80 - 189.60
-Skydiving in the Swiss Alps: from CHF 390 (plus €50 deposit)
-Scenic helicopter ride in the Swiss Alps: from CHF 100 (plus €20 deposit)
-Tickets for the Schilthorn cable car: from €73.50
-Guided tour of Vatican City: from €45
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to London and from Rome are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Western Spirit tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 49 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Western Spirit tour. You can cancel the tour up to 43 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 42 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 42 days before departure. For any departures within 09 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Western Spirit tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Western Spirit tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.