- Bespoke tailor-made trip
- Artisan Coffee/tea stop
- Discover the hidden gems that make the city so delightfully charming - See more at: https:
Michael Caine’s 1969 film, The Italian Job, has become a cult classic and encapsulates London’s eccentricity perfectly. In the film Charlie Croker and his fellow gang of reprobates steal $4 million from the Italian Mafia using three classic Mini Coopers. To carry out the job they don bright blue jump suits and tweed flat caps, stash the gold in the boot and make their get-away via the side streets of Turin. You can re-enact this iconic scene with the optional fancy dress overalls and caps in the boot of your very own restored classic Mini Cooper. Your get-away driver is a passionate local guide that will show you the places you won’t find in the guide books. Thereally good stuff in London is often hidden away down tiny back streets and alleyways that only a Mini can get to.
- Private chauffeur driven classic Mini Cooper
- Highly trained local guide
- Pick - up
- Optional fancy dress –Bright blue jumpsuits
- Any international flights to/from London are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Italian Job Experience in a classic Mini tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 18+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationAll tours to be booked at least 48 hours in advance Subject to availability Maximum 3 passengers per car, if your party is more than 3 you will travel in multiple cars (24personsmaximum) Not wheelchair accessible if 3 passengers per car, wheel chair accessible only when 2 passengers per car