- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Walking tour of York
- Visit Hadrian's Wall
- Visit the Scottish Highlands
- Underground city tour of Edinburgh
Ready to check out the best the British Isle has to offer on this whirlwind tour? Yeah, you are! On this trip from London to Glasgow, you'll get amongst the Brits and the Scots for an adventure you won't be forgetting in a hurry...
Day 1 : London to Liverpool, England
Day 2 : Liverpool to York
Day 3 : York to Edinburgh, Scotland
Day 4 : Edinburgh
Day 5 : Edinburgh
Day 6 : Edinburgh to the Scottish Highlands
Day 7 : Scottish Highlands
Day 8 : Scottish Highlands to Glasgow
Day 9 : Glasgow
- -8 nights in hotels (twin or double)
- 8 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
Visit Alnwick Castle: from £12
Nightlife tour of Edinburgh: from £12
Whisky distillery tour: from €10
Experience a traditional Spirit of Scotland show: from £50
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to London and from Glasgow are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The British Isle tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 54+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The British Isle tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 22 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
The British Isle tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The British Isle tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.